Begin Here for the Free Sexual Addiction Self-Test
Please read through each question, check the "Yes" or "No" for each question and click "Next" for the next set of questions.
Your responses should be based on your current behaviors and thinking.
There are a total of 25 Questions. 5 Questions per page.
To begin, please enter your contact information below so we can email you the full report.
If you desire, you can also request a counselor to contact you.
1. Have you ever thought you needed help for your sexual thinking or behavior?
2. Do you regret the amount of time you spend online in online sexual chats, viewing porn, webcam sex or chatting with prostitutes etc?
3. Has frequenting sex sites on the internet for sexual stimulation become a habit for you?
4. Do you feel obsessive or distracted by your sexual thoughts or activity?
5. Do you have a habit of trying to get forbidden looks at people that give you sexual excitement?
6. Have you ever used the Internet to experiment with different aspects of sexuality (e.g., bondage, fetishes, swinging, etc.)?
7. Have you ever tried to stop or limit doing what you felt was wrong in your sexual behavior?
8. Has your involvement with porn, online hook-ups, sex, dating websites, cruising social networks for sex etc., become obsessive and compulsive?
9. Do you keep the extent or nature of your sexual activities hidden from your friends and/or partners?
10. Does your regular sex partner frequently complain about the amount of sex or the type of sex you desire?
11. Have you had certain kinds of sex or had sex with certain people that later disgusted you or you regretted (felt shame)?
12. Do you feel the “right relationship” would help you stop lusting, masturbating, or being so promiscuous?
13. Do you have trouble maintaining relationships once the “sexual newness” of a new partner has worn off?
14. Does your sexual encounters place you in danger of arrest or involve risky sex?
15. Have you ever potentially exposed a partner or spouse to a sexually transmitted disease?
16. Has anyone ever been hurt emotionally by events related to your sexual behavior, e.g. lying to partner, cheating on a partner, leaving a relationship to pursue another one, etc?
17. Have you ever had fear of being arrested, fired or publicly embarrassed due to your sexual activities?
18. Before your sexual behavior you want it, but afterwards you regret it?
19. Have you violated your marriage vow or other relationship commitment by having sex or affairs with others?
20. Have you made promises to yourself or others to change or stop some of your sexual behavior, and then broken these promises?
21. Have your sexual activities interfered with some aspect of your professional or personal life, e.g. caused problems at work, loss of relationship?
22. Have you engaged in repeated experiences of unsafe or “risky” sex even though you knew it could cause you harm?
23. Does your sexual desire cause you to associate with people you wouldn’t normally be with or do things you wouldn’t usually do?
24. Have you ever had sex with someone just because you were feeling aroused and later felt ashamed or regretted it?
25. Do you believe you are a sex addict?
Disclaimer: I understand that this assessment is for informational purposes only and cannot substitute for a full evaluation by a clinical professional; the assessment should only be used as a guide to understanding your sexual behavior and the potential consequences associated with that behavior.