Online Counseling Group
Kevin Leapley, MA, LPC, CSAT, BC-TMH has started a Tuesday Men’s Sexual Addiction group that meets online via Zoom video. Now you can find a safe place to share with other men your struggles and be accountable without having to drive through traffic to a counselor’s office.
Online Sex Addiction Therapy Group Goals
As a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist, Kevin understands that a major part of recovery from sexual addiction comes about by working a specific, proven recovery program that includes both individual and group counseling. Group counseling provides the accountability to other men that fully understand the addictive-compulsive behaviors.
This online Sex addiction group will include:
- Providing accountability for group members to be honest and follow through with commitments.
- Re-create unhealthy family dynamics in the now for therapists and clients to understand.
- Allow for learning new healthy family dynamics and intimacy abilities.
- Providing shame reduction through connection to others with same problems.
- Practice new tools and insights learned with peers.
- Build new and lasting recovery friendships and secure attachment bonds.
- Learning important psycho-educational and relational information to create insight
SAFE PLACE TO SHARE STRUGGLES
This online sexual addiction counseling group provides a safe place to share your struggles, your secrets, and get support to make changes to your future. The other group members fully understand the struggle, the shame, and how to begin a new journey of freedom. When group members share, other group members often nod in understanding because they have similar experiences.
The goal of the this counseling group is to have a place of accountability, support to work a recovery program, feel safe without the fear of shame or rejection, receive insights into your past trauma & pain that you are using the addiction to numb and medicate, sharing your story, and learning how to live a life with healthy sexuality. Our goal is not to stop sex but rather how to enjoy in a healthy and committed relationship.
Joining Sex Addiction Group
To join one of these groups, please call 512-856-6360 to inquire about vacancies in each group and to setup an online individual session with Kevin Leapley.
Open spots are limited.