Hold Me Tight Workshop
Feeling distant or disconnected?
Tired of getting stuck in seemingly endless cycles?
Join thousands of couples all over the world who are already enjoying a stronger, intimate connection!
The Hold Me Tight™ Program
A Couples Enrichment Experience
For All Couples Who Want to Share a Closer Connection
The Hold Me Tight® Workshop was developed by Dr. Sue Johnson and is designed around seven conversations based on the Hold Me Tight book, all of which have been shown to be essential to successful relations. You will learn how to understand and improve your relationship through presentations by the workshop leaders, private exercises and conversations with your partner and by watching video demonstrations of other couples.
You will ignite your romantic fire by experiencing new ways of connecting by applying core concepts from Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), the most successful couple therapy model substantiated by research.
Working through 7 Conversations, couples will learn about the new science of love and explore new ways of moving out of old negative cycles that keep them stuck and disconnected.
Couples will gain increased awareness and learn new tools to create new interactional patterns and help strengthen their sense of connection and intimacy to establish a secure and lasting relationship bond.
- Address stuck patterns and negative cycles
- Make sense of your own emotions
- Learn more about your partner’s inner
- Overcome loneliness
- Repair and forgive emotional injuries
- Deepen your emotional, physical and
- Communicate to develop deeper
understanding and closeness
Our program includes:
- Group discussions
- Exercises practiced privately
- Trained therapists available to offer guidance
The safety and comfort of our participants is our foremost concern. All exercises are done privately and confidentially. Experienced couples therapists are on hand to help couples who become stuck or need additional support to complete the exercises. There are opportunities to share with the larger group, but only if both partners wish to do so.
Hope Counseling of Round Rock offers THE HOLD ME TIGHT TWO-DAY WORKSHOP
$590 fee includes:
- Engaging workshop focused on YOU! Friday 9-5, and Saturday 9-3:30
- Two experienced Couples Therapist facilitators
- A workbook full of helpful exercises
- Hands-on presentation of materials, including videos of real couples working through Hold Me Tight® exercises
- Lots of time for you and your partner to have private conversation and exercises
- Couples Therapists there to provide additional support as needed
- Coffee, tea and light snacks (lunches are on your own)
Call us at 512-856-6360 or fill out the contact form below:
Register for “Hold Me Tight” Couples Workshop